During my recent vermont trip, I went to the Ben and Jerry’s factory in Waterbury Vermont (the head quarters are in Burlington). It was here I learned that there were auspiciously 46 flavors. There are nearly that many weeks in a year. Nearly. Coincidence? I think not.
I had a mission. A mission to put away a different pint of delicious Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream every week. To what do I have to look forward? Here are the top 10 flavors.
- # Cherry Garcia® Ice Cream
- # Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- # Chunky Monkey® Ice Cream
- # Chocolate Fudge Brownie™ Ice Cream
- # Half Baked™ Ice Cream
- # New York Super Fudge Chunk® Ice Cream
- # Phish Food® Ice Cream
- # Coffee Heath Bar Crunch® Ice Cream
- # Peanut Butter Cup™ Ice Cream
- # Vanilla Ice Cream
During the tour I learned of an extra secret location on the website where I can locate any ben and jerry’s ice cream. This information in hand, I’m off to my mission.