Great post on ideas to get you motivated to exercise.
My favorite is #10.
1. Know Thyself – Time of Day
2. Know Thyself – Comfort Zone
3. Boredom Busters
4. Structure and Planning
5. Surround yourself with like-minded people
6. Focus on the feeling after the session
7. Stop thinking: All or Nothing
8. What are your priorities?
9. Remove the word “quit” from your mental vocabulary
10. It’s not just about looks
What else? If you work a desk job remind yourself that you have been probably sitting on your ass for the past 8 hours with very minor movement. The disgust I feel usually gets me motivated to at least walk for 30 minutes.