- Don’t go onto grad studies but also never leave the college town…because they can’t move on with life and find new friends and hobbies
- Go back to the college town frequently…because you are not yet ready for the discomfort of not being a social all-star
- Get married within a year of graduating…because that’s just the next thing you do if you live in the South
- Move to the nearest large city…because that is what everyone else with a job is doing
- Become state expatriates…because they discover this city just isn’t right for them
- Become country expatriates…because they discover this culture just isn’t for them
After 6 years, I’m finally moving onto 5. If you know what’s next, please share.