Some things to keep in mind if you are ready to make that life change.
- Drink plenty of water or other calorie-free beverages.
- Think about what you can add to your diet, not what you should take away.
- Consider whether you’re really hungry.
- Be choosy about nighttime snacks.
- Enjoy your treats away from home.
- Eat several mini-meals during the day.
- Eat protein at every meal.
- Spice it up.
- Stock your kitchen with healthy convenience foods.
- Order children’s portions at restaurants.
- Eat foods in season.
- Swap a cup of pasta for a cup of vegetables.
- Use non-food alternatives to cope with stress.
- Be physically active.